Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trip to the Photographer

Okay, so really I don't ned any excuses to take the kids to get more pictures, but I needed an excuse for Joe. Luckily Makayla was turing one! We took the three kids to get updated picture. This time Jaden actually followed directions and smiled nicely in the pictures!



Both boys enjoyed the attention they were getting from the photographers!




I think Jonathan looks so much older than 6 in this picture. He is such a mature little 6 year old. He also is a ham in front of the camera!





Jaden was being so good during this trip and was trying so hard to follow in his brothers footsteps when it was his turn.




Then we added Makayla to the group. She really did not know what she thought about her brother holding her...




Makayla looks to me like she is asking, "What did I do to deserve this...?"




Jaden was so proud to be the big brother in this picutre. Makayla is just looking for the exit!




Makayla seemed much more comfortable when she was alone in front of the camera.




I could not believe that Makayla was able to sit on this block by herself and not fall off. She sat so still and we were able to get this great photo!


I think Makayla's face says it all in this one, "Can you tell me again why I am doing this?"




I love the sparkle in Makayla's eyes in this one!



As usual, Jonathan was hamming it up.




I was so excited that Jaden was able to follow directions this time and we got some great shots of him!



Okay, this was the best group shot we got of the kids on the second background. At least Makayla didn't look scared this time!



We were doing everything we could think of to get Makayla to smile. It took giving her one of her dolls to get this smile out of her...



So her doll and mobility were the things that we making her smile this day. Makayla was pretty much done at this point and just wanted to move.


I love this picture too. This is Makayla looking up at me while she was stanging next to some blocks. I think she looks so sweet in this one!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the pics! I would love to meet them all someday!Much Love- Em

    ReplyDelete