Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What have you done to me...?

BEFORE
AFTER


Well, I finally did it...I was able to get Makayla's hair in two pony tails! She looks so different to me. Makayla seems to like it! She has been getting a lot of attention from the church nursery, the teachers at school, the people in the checkout lanes...
I'm still trying to figure out how to do the back. It is really curly at the top, bald in the middle, and really straight at the bottom. I think I am going to need to wait until she stops rubbing the bald spot before I will be able to do anything. We'll just have to wait and see. I still can't believe that I am talking about pony tails in my 5 month old's hair! Aren't they supposed to be at least 12 months old before their hair is long enough to put in pony tails?!?!?
I have more pictures of the boys, but our computer was not cooperating last night. I will try again today. Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment: