Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January Events


This is one of our favorite winter activities. It is the "Annual Kitty Drop". Every year once there is enough snow to make it worth while, Daphne gets dropped in the snow. This year it took until January for us to have enough snow for the drop. I can tell you this is one of Daphne's favorite events! ;-)



It took me a minute to figure out why Makayla kept going back in this corner. I kept calling her out and she would just look at me funny. I decided to follow her over to see what was so attractive. Come to find out, she was picking little pieces of paper off of her headband and throwing them away in the trash. Makayla is crazy about cleaning up, keeping things in their place, and following her bothers around to put their toys away. It make Joe laugh that I am learning how to clean up from our 1 year old!

Here is a picture of our little bruiser. Makayla decided to take a header the morning of Jaden's birthday and ended up with 5 stitches above her right eye. While she did not do well at all during the actual stitching, she really has not shown any discomfort since then. I really hope that is truly how she is feeling! We'll see how the suture removal goes in a couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment