Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catch-up Post

Okay, I know I have been really really bad about posting regularly so here is my catch-up post...


This was one of the first times I took Makayla to get her hair done. We had a few braids put in the front and the rest done in "twist-locks" It was really cute. Unfortunately, it took about an hour to do the first time and 2 1/2 hours to do the second time and only lasts about 4-5 days. This was not something I found would be a good use of our time. Not to mention the amount of patience that was used by both Makayla and me...


I LOVE this picture. I think Makayla looks like she is saying, "How many times to I have to tell you..." to Jonathan. Either that or she was thinking about the time it took 2 1/2 hours to do her hair like this!


I have had a lot of people ask me how big we can get Makayla's hair. This was the night I took her twist-locks out. As you can see, we can get it pretty big!

I mentioned in a previous post that Jonathan was racing int he regional Pinewood Derby races since his car was the 3rd place winner from his pack. At the regional race, Jonathan was asked to hold the American Flag during the Pledge!

Mother's day 2010 was spent at the park having a picnic, blowing bubbles, racing RC cars, and playing basketball. It reminded me of my first Mother's day when we took Jonathan (10 months old) to the park.

Here are the boys sharing the RC car. (I think we need to get another one, Joe thinks we need two more so he can play too...)

This gets us up to the present...I took the kids to Target to get their pictures taken since I had a coupon. Of course the coupon worked as Target wanted and I spent way more than I intended to on pictures. They are just so cute, it is hard to pass up! Jaden is starting to be able to pose and look like a big boy in his pictures now.

Jonathan still knows how to ham it up for the camera!
Makayla is just a natural!

This is one of my favorites. As you can see from the look on her face, so is not as innocent as she would like you to believe! :-)

All my babies. I cannot believe how fast time is going. Jonathan is now 7 years old, Jaden is 3 1/2, and Makayla is 21 months old! Where does the time go???

No comments:

Post a Comment